Thursday, July 31, 2014

Busy Week

Next Wednesday will be 6 months since Nathaniel died. It's come up on us quickly. We have big plans to go camping as a family for a few days. I'm sure that will be fun. Up until we leave may be a little stressful though. I still have to figure out if there is anything else that we want to do while we are there, make plans with friends in the area, wash clothes so that we have something to wear, plan what we are going to eat and go grocery shopping, and take my car in to get the brakes checked so I'm not scared to drive it for a road trip. On top of that we are going to a wedding this weekend and babysitting for a friend tonight.

It certainly doesn't help that I can't seem to make myself go to bed at night lately. I have stayed up until about midnight all week and then woken up before 7 most days for no reason (or because Abby wakes me up for some pressing need while Dave is in the shower). I'm tired all afternoon and then when it's a decent time go to bed I'm not tired any more. I really need to break that cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment