Monday, July 28, 2014

Talking About Nathaniel

I had a conversation with a friend yesterday. After a while we ended up talking about Nathaniel. I could tell she wanted to talk about him, but it took a long time for her to bring the subject up. I light of that, for those who are wondering if i want to talk about Nathaniel, i do.  I will always want to talk about him. He's my son. He's part of my life.

It's not going to make me sad. I might cry, but that happens all the time now. Don't feel bad about it. You are not reminding me that my son died. I didn't forget. I will never forget. I think about him all the time. Every day. It actually makes me happy to know that other people think about him too. It helps me think that he won't be forgotten.

I may seem happy and talking about him is not going to interrupt that happiness. I'm choosing to be positive and thank God for the blessings He has given through Nathaniel's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment