Monday, July 14, 2014

My Words Are Powerful

A lot of people around me around going through some really hard things right now. Apparently I now have the authority to tell people things that would usually be ignored or disregarded. I can tell someone who says that they don't think that they will be able to make it through something terrible that they can do it. If God allowed them to be put in the situation, He will also give them the strength to get through it. Coming from me this actually means something if they know what I have gone through. It is not just something I am telling them to make them feel better. I have lived it.

I am dealing with the loss of Nathaniel day by day with lots of help from God. On my own I could not do this. Everything is so hard now. It is only with God's help that I accomplish anything.

If you are in a situation that you think you can't make it through ask God for strength. He will help you through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment