Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ready to Get to Work Again?

I think I need to get to work on getting the baby brother book published again. It's been months since I have done anything for it. I wrote my query letter back in May. I think it's really good, but I haven't done anything with it since having it proofread.

The next step is just so scary I think I'm procrastinating, but if I want it published, and I do, I have to send it out to agents or publishers. Otherwise how are they going to find out about it, read it, love it, and publish it so that it's out there for other families?

Maybe I need to give myself a deadline. I know it doesn't really mean anything, but maybe it will help me be motivated to work on it again. I just have to figure out what a reasonable amount of time would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment