Saturday, August 2, 2014

Signing Nathaniel's Name

We went to a friend's wedding today. Abby came too. At the reception the guest book was a book where you could write a note and make pictures using your thumbprints. Abby helped me make ours. We were making hearts and ended up with four. I was going to do one for each of us but Abby was having too much fun with the fingerprints. Then I decided that four was good since there really are four of us so I wrote our names under the hearts, Nathaniel included. That's the first time I have signed something and included him. I wasn't sure I was going to include him at first, but he is a part of our family. If he had lived he would have been at the wedding too.

I don't know what I'll do in the future. I'm sure I will include him somehow. I just don't know how yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment