Monday, August 4, 2014

It's Not July Anymore

The past couple of months have seemed to fly by. In my head it is still July, but at the same time I know that it isn't. I seems like we just celebrated Nathaniel day for July and now it's coming up again in a couple of days.

Since I've been thinking that it is July I haven't done much planning for our camping trip because it's not until August. The trip is this week. I still have to get food to eat and find all the camping stuff in the garage and figure out what to bring. I'm sure it will all get done, but if it is left up to me this time it might be done not very well and at the last minute. Good thing Dave is taking the day off the day we leave and can help get stuff ready to go and packed up or we will not be ready to go until the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment