Saturday, June 28, 2014

Part of the Family

Last night Dave and I were watching a movie. It was supposed to be entertaining and it was, but I didn't expect to get anything out of it. Certainly not something that I could relate with my life right now.

At the end of the movie there is a conversation between two people who have recently met. One is telling the other about her family. She talks about where she grew up and her house and then she starts talking about her siblings. She says that she has two brothers and that they had a baby sister but she died when she was born. It made me cry. That's how I want Abby to talk about Nathaniel when she grows up, as part of her family. She does it now. She tells people about baby brother all the time. Hopefully she will continue for the rest of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment