Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me?

It seems that Abby can sense when I'm having a bad day. The days I am extra sad or emotional tend to be when she is extra whiny and doesn't listen at all. Today is one of those days. She was fine this morning until we needed to leave the library to come home and eat lunch. I had to physically remove her from the building and then she wouldn't get in her seat in the car.

After lunch I couldn't stand the whining and crying any more so I told her that she needed to take a rest for a while and that if she listened we would go to the park later. (It's cold and overcast so the pool is not an option.)

I got a little break while she was resting and then we hooked up the trailer to the bike and rode to a park near us. Now I am going to lay on the grass and relax while Abby plays in the sand. She'll have fun and wear herself out. We don't have to worry about when we get home. Dave is making dinner tonight since it's my birthday.

My day is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment