Wednesday, October 29, 2014

100th Post

I haven't posted for a while so here are a few random things:

This is my 100th post. I didn't think I had that much to say when I started this blog. 

I got past 1 million likes the other day. Crazy! I think it took 10 days from when I posted about it.

We carved pumpkins the other day. Abby insisted that we needed to buy one for Nathaniel and carve it. We did, I didn't take a picture of it, we put it out on the porch and some creature ate his face off. Stuff like that always seems to happen. It's so annoying. It seems to always be Nathaniel's stuff that breaks or is lost, not Abby's.

We're still waiting on our Nathaniel bear from Molly Bears. We were told that it would be in production by October 31st, but that's in 2 days and I haven't heard anything. I know it will be here soon and it will be way sooner than I had originally thought, but the waiting is hard.

I have an idea of what we will do for next month's Nathaniel Day. It won't be as much as most months. Dave is working. It's a Thursday. Abby has story time at the library on Thursdays so we will go to that. It's in the late morning so we will probably have lunch somewhere and then do our Nathaniel Day activity. We might have some friends join us this month. It's fun when other people can participate too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment