Tuesday, October 14, 2014

1 Million Likes

When I started this blog I decided to put a Facebook like button on the page. I don't look at the actual website very often so I don't see the stats that show up there frequently. It really doesn't matter to me anyway. I just write. If one person is impacted by something that I wrote that's enough for me.

I remember a few months back, maybe a month after I had started the blog, that I had looked at the home page and was up to about 8000 likes. I thought that was a pretty high number. I don't know that many people. Then a few days ago I looked and it was up to well over 900,000. Wow!

Now I wonder how long it will take to get to a million. (A million people have seen my blog!!!) A week? A month? A year? It really doesn't matter, but it's fun to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment