Wednesday, November 5, 2014

One Down, Lots to Go

I finished the first of the Nathaniel ornaments I'm making. A few others have been started, but need a little more work to be finished. I still haven't decided if every person is going to get one or just every family so I'm not sure how many I need to make.

Since my family reads this and they are for them I'm not going to post pictures now. Instead I will post a picture of the one I made for us. It is different from the rest.

For all the new babies in the family I make a bear ornament for their first Christmas. So I made one for Nathaniel that will hang on our tree. It is different from the ones all the other kids have since it is made with paper from cards that we got after he died and this bear is holding a heart. All the others are just white bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment