Thursday, November 6, 2014

9 Months

Today has actually not been bad. I really wasn't sad at all. It seems every month it gets easier and easier to make it through the sixth. I guess that's a good thing.

Abby and I had a fun day. We didn't do anything terribly big or exciting. I'll post on the Nathaniel Day activities in another post in a few days.

We still don't have our Nathaniel bear. I was sure we would have it by now since it was supposedly shipped last week. Yesterday I got another shipment notification that it was going to be shipped today, but I checked on it and it seems that it still hasn't shipped. The waiting is driving me crazy. I need to stop thinking about it and checking on it all the time. We will eventually get it. It really doesn't matter when.

No comments:

Post a Comment