Tuesday, January 6, 2015

11 Months

Nathaniel,

Today it is 11 months without you. It  snowed over the weekend (and last night) so Abby and I were going to spend the day playing in the snow. It has been really cold so I don't know if we will now, but Abby wants to shovel the driveway, so I will probably let her soon and we can see if we will have fun outside for a while later. If not we might have a tea party inside the house where it is warmer. Those are the best options I can think of on a cold January day. Really I just want to stay home and do nothing today, but that is probably not a good idea. I've been a bit of a mess lately so I really need to do something fun.

I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Your birthday is coming up pretty soon. It's hard to believe that it has almost been a year since we saw you and held you. We are planning on having a party and donating books to the library in memory of you. We might pick some out today.

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment