Monday, September 15, 2014

Lots of Mondays

In the last 7 months I have made myself do so many things that I didn't want to do because I knew that I needed to. I have forced myself to ask for help and reach out to people. Tonight I will be doing it again.

A friend who graduated college with me unexpectedly lost her husband about a week before we lost Nathaniel. She lives near us. I contacted her after a month or so. We have been talking about going to a grief group together for a few months. We are finally going to go. Tonight is our first meeting. I'm sure it will be good to go, but strange to be in a group where the losses are all different. The group Dave and I have been going to at the hospital is just for parents who have lost babies.

The group tonight is for anyone who has lost a family member so Grandma is coming too. So for the next 12 Mondays we will be going. If we can find someone else to babysit Dave will come too.

No comments:

Post a Comment