Thursday, September 17, 2015

Nathaniel Day 18 - 1/2 Birthday Celebrations

You can now read about the idea behind Nathaniel Day and the activities of previous months by clicking on the Nathaniel Day Activities tab at the top of the page.

I've gotten really behind here. It's almost time for Nathaniel Day 20 and I haven't even written about Nathaniel Day 18 yet. I need to find some time to write here a little more often. It's hard to get anything done during the day. One of the girls wants my attention all day long.

We were asked to bring cupcakes to Dave's dad's birthday party a few days later so I made them a little ahead of time so that we could have a couple for celebrating his half birthday. Abby helped make the frosting and decorate them with all the colors of sprinkles that we had.

It was Thursday so Abby had story time at the library. We went to that and then headed over to another library in a neighboring town that I had heard had a really cool kid's area.  It was like a children's museum with a fairly tale theme. It was not nearly as cool as I was expecting and one part that I thought Abby would like was being fixed, but she still had fun.





After library number 2 we headed home and then went for a walk to the neighborhood playground. Dave picked up some dinner after work and met us at the playground for a picnic dinner and the half birthday cupcakes.
It was a pretty low key day, but we still had fun, explored some place new, and did something that we wouldn't have normally done on a regular Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment