Friday, March 6, 2015

13 Months

Today is 13 months since Nathaniel died. I had a hard time thinking of something fun to do today. Abby and I are both a little sick so I didn't want to go somewhere inside and infect lots of people. It's also supposed to be warm so all the snow will be melting and it will be sloppy and I can't walk for long without pain so an outside activity is out too. I decided yesterday when we were at the library that I would let Abby get a movie and we would have a movie day and if we are up to it we might go to the park.

The day is really not what I would like it to be, but that's ok. I don't really need the distraction any more and can't do too much activity anyway.

I'm sure we will keep doing fun things for Nathaniel Day each month. They just might be small things for a while. That's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment