Friday, February 6, 2015

1 Year

Happy birthday baby boy! It's hard to believe that it's been a year since you were born. Today we don't have much planned. Abby and I are going to do something fun this morning and we will go out for dinner as a family tonight. 

On Sunday we are going to have a big birthday party for you. We invited 100 people! Presents have already started coming in from people who are not able to make it. We asked people to give board books that we can donate to the library. I have a feeling that the library is going to have a whole lot of new books next week.

We miss you and wish you were here so we could all celebrate your birthday together.

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Nathaniel. I'm asking my little guys to say happy birthday to you today. I hope you are all in heaven playing together!

    ReplyDelete