Saturday, June 7, 2014

Nathaniel Day 3 - Brookfield Zoo

We had a fun day yesterday celebrating Nathaniel Day 4. I will write about it soon. First I need to catch up.

If you missed some and would like to catch up:
Why we celebrate Nathaniel Day
Nathaniel Day 2

May 6th was supposed to be a nice day so we decided to go to the zoo. Grandma was able to come with us. Abby and Grandma and I had a lot of fun. The day was beautiful. We saw most of the zoo. Had a picnic while Abby played on the playground. We even saw some magnolia trees in bloom which reminded me of Nathaniel. There were also a lot of baby animals. They were fun to see.

Watching giraffes
Baby Nora
Abby really liked the polar bear. He swam right up to her.

Pretty tulips

Magnolia tree

Family of geese we found by the playground

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to remember your little one - Love Brookfield! I haven't been able to drag myself there yet, even though we used to go quite often.

    ReplyDelete